FAQs – NM Child Support Legal Guide

  1. My spouse owes back child support.  Can I collect that money?
  2. My child has turned 18, become emancipated and live on his/her own.  What needs to happen to end child support?
  3. If I change employment and my income fluctuates, how will child support be calculated?
  4. I have a new spouse who is willing to support my child/children.  Does the biological parent still have to pay child support?  Can I still collect child support from the biological parent?
  5. My child does not want visitation with the other parent.  Can I still collect child support and stop visitation?
  6. What can Bernard Rosenblum do for me?

These, and any questions you have, may be answered by scheduling an appointment today.