FAQs - NM Child Support Legal Guide

  1. My spouse owes back child support. Can I collect that money?
  2. My child has turned 18, become emancipated and live on his/her own. What needs to happen to end child support?
  3. If I change employment and my income fluctuates, how will child support be calculated?
  4. I have a new spouse who is willing to support my child/children. Does the biological parent still have to pay child support? Can I still collect child support from the biological parent?
  5. My child does not want visitation with the other parent. Can I still collect child support and stop visitation?
  6. What can Bernard Rosenblum do for me?